MHJA’s 2022 Affiliate Outreach National (AON) Championship Criterion
- Letters or emails of intent to participate must be received by Gayl Russell or Heather Davies by September 1st.
- Anyone having a “Gold” Pass will be automatically eliminated from our List of Eligible riders.
- Points will count from all MHJA Shows that have their results in at the time the Championship list is due to the USHJA. This is generally mid to late September.
- MHJA Members must compete in at least one (1) MHJA Outreach sanctioned show to be considered for the AON Championships
- Any MHJA member found guilty of unsportsmanlike behavior, animal abuse, or acts deemed to represent MHJA and the equestrian sport negatively, will be ineligible for competition at the AON Championships.
**IMPORTANT USHJA INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIPS**
- Only Juniors and Amateurs may compete at the AON Championships
- Each horse/rider combination will be allowed to compete in two (2) divisions as long as the heights are concurrent
- Nomination by MHJA does not constitute automatic entry into the AON Championship.
- USHJA will determine the final participant list from ALL Affiliate nominations and those nominated riders who have pre-entered the competition and paid the non-refundable $100 deposit by September 27th.
- It is important that if you are nominated and would like to compete, that you pre-enter. Although USHJA takes the top 30 nominated competitors in each divisions, many nominated riders will not attend.
- All Information on the USHJA AON Championship can be found HERE
If you have not received your awards for the 2021 show season, please email email@example.com. All awards should have been received.
2021 End Of the Year Awards/Standings
Hunter Divisions *Please note that Year-End Under Saddle points in Hunter and Equitation divisions will count only
for the four (4) top scoring horses in over fences for each division. (rulebook p. 34)
Equitation Division *Please note that Year-End Under Saddle points in Hunter and Equitation divisions will count only for the four (4) top scoring horses in over fences for each division. (rulebook p. 34)
Official points will be posted online during the show season, with the goal of an initial posting no later than July 1. You also may contact the MHJA Points Secretary: Heather Davies firstname.lastname@example.org
MHJA Points Scorecard is found here.
Track your own points. Note to riders, trainers, and parents: We make every effort to report points and standings accurately. If you see results that appear to be in error or if you have questions about them, please notify Heather Davies at the e-mail address noted above. Thank you.
(provided by OrgPro)