2021 Memberships will be extended through the 2021 show season as no MHJA rated shows will be held in 2020.
Montana Hunter Jumper Association promotes standards for hunter/jumper shows throughout Montana, offers assistance to shows, and provides year-end awards. Montana Hunter Jumper Association was formed to promote opportunities for showing over fences to riders and horses at all levels and abilities. Montana Hunter Jumper Association will provide a set of standards for hunter/jumper shows throughout Montana with a year-end awards system. All members will receive a newsletter with information on activities including association approved shows, non-approved shows, clinics, seminars and other jumping related activities.
Individual membership is $35 / year and includes the nomination of one horse for year end awards.
Family membership is $50 / year for parents, all children under 18 years, and nomination of up to three horses for year end awards.
Membership status: Members must choose one of three types of membership:
- Amateur: Members who qualify and complete the Amateur Certification Application.
- Professional: Members who are paid for equestrian lessons and/or equine training.
- Junior: Members who are 17 years or younger on December 1st of the preceding year.
Nominated Horses: To qualify for year end awards, horses must be nominated by the member. Individual membership includes one horse, and family membership includes up to three horses. Each additional nominated horse is $5 / year and can be nominated using the Membership Application.
- MHJA Offline Membership Form
- MHJA Online Individual Membership Form
- MHJA Online Family Membership Form
- MHJA Offline Amateur Certification Application
- MHJA Online Amateur Certification Application
- USHJA Membership
For more information on membership rules, see Rule Book.
Send membership applications to:
MHJA, 40787 Partridge Trail, Polson MT 59860