Welcome Show Managers.
Thank you for your decision to hold an MHJA rated show. Please remit the Show Approval Form with a copy of your proposed Class List, your certificate of insurance with MHJA board and organization coverage, and a refundable check for $150.00 by March 1st to the Horse Show Liaison listed on the form.
In order to qualify as rated show, the show manager must set a standard in accordance with MHJA and USEF in managing their show with safety, good sportsmanship, and complete fairness to all exhibitors. In addition, the show must meet the following general guidelines:
- the show manager (whether an individual or part of an organization) be a current member of the association and familiar with the rules and regulations of MHJA;
- must offer a minimum of any six (6) Divisions to be eligible for approval. (See Section VI of the Rule Book for a list of MHJA divisions);
- employ qualified and/or rated judges;
- employ a steward
Further guidelines and requirements may be found in Sections II – IV of the Rule Book. Please familiarize yourself with any rule changes and additions on the Rules page of the website.
*Please note that the Drug Fee has increased to $5 and the Non-Member Fee has changed to a New Member Fee for $35/individual or $55/family.
MHJA Rated Show Forms
- MHJA Show Approval Form
- Show Facility Profile
- MHJA Course Designing
- MHJA Rulebook
- MHJA Membership Application
- MHJA Amateur Certification
- Protest Form 212
- Evidence Gathering Guidelines
- Eyewitness Abuse Report Form
- MHJA Remittance Form (Spreadsheet download)